Sunday, January 29, 2006

Seventeen and strung out on confusion

Well. Happy CNY to those who celebrate, to people who care about it.
Nothing much is happening on my front, just the usual relatives getting together, stuffing faces and playing mahjongg, same shit.

(I'm so glad I'm working tomorrow. Even if I have to get up superduper early, like at six, since I'm working 8am to 1pm for Monday and Tuesday.)

I've tried to call Borders to check if they have a book, but no one, no one picks up!
Benjamin Low! Why not!
(ed's note) oh, oh! Thanks sooo much lefty. Haha, you're the best!

Anyway, my dad is being a dickhead, so it's only Nig and myself at home right now. My mum's upstairs at my aunt's place helping with cooking,

and my father!

my father abandoned his two children (whom he's meant to be spending time with right now)
he went up to my aunt's place to watch tennis on their tv, since thanks to him, we don't have sports channels at our place.

ppppfffftt.

The gloomy skies and impending rain aren't helping my oh-so-cheerful mood either. ): sigh.
People can't be what they're not, no?


I'm a horrible person.
I'm seventeen.
I'm confused.

No comments: